My Blog List

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Need a better year.





Sunday.
Woke up late - Wylder kept waking up on and off between 5 and 6am.
After my morning routine(meditation, yoga) - Made breakfast. Here in the pic Irish Steel Cut Oats, a breakfast staple.
Finally at around 12 we went to the Farmers Market. I loooove the markets.
Wish I could shop only in the fresh farmers' market, but today we went just for fun and I always get inspired.









I always over shop at the Farmer's Markets, just can't help myself. And I end up hating myself when I have to throw away the spoiled produce,). Did not shop today, just took pics and enjoyed the scene.

The truth is I was overcome by worry today and it was good to be out.
Surely it is time for a change and yes making a move, even if forced, will shake things up for us. Luck has not been on our side where money is concerned and we can't afford our lives any longer. But some days I am able to be braver than others. Today I'm a chicken. Can't phantom losing my home.

Some of Daniels designs on fabric and plates.






No comments:

Post a Comment